Monday, February 18, 2008

Ian & Ina February 16, 2008

As a witness and story teller in the weddings I attend to, I definitely have my share of practical learnings. In spite of all the fun and laughter, deep inside my heart cries for joy when I see the love between Ian and Ina which manifests the greatest love of all - the love of Christ Jesus, who has taught us what loving unconditionally is all about. We live, breath and dedicate our lives to Him who is worthy.

Miracle to those who seek Him: Normally, it would take 2-2.5 hours to prepare an on-site AVP to be presented at the reception. Here it goes: At 1 hour 40 minutes of editing, my time creeps to an end. Lifting my burden to the Lord, down to 5 seconds we launch the AVP successfully! This really doubled my heart rate! But what I learned also is to put ALL my trust and faith to Him at ALL times and He would take care of the rest.

To God be all the Glory!





No comments: