Friday, November 30, 2007

Portrait entries (conceptual lighting)- Society of Portrait Photographers of the Philippines

I just came back from SPPP's Christmas party/outing held at Jonel's Resort in Calamba, Laguna. As a requirement for membership with the Society, each probationary member is to provide a studio portrait of its current members.

I took the challenge to apply my examination by accomplishing studio portraiture - outside the studio! Using 3 Nikon speedlight units and conceptual lighting techniques I have produced my portrait entries which I will be submitting in January to the committee.

Wedding and Portrait Photographer: Leah Taas


Wedding and Portrait Photographer: Orly Mercado

1 comment:

Leah said...

I admire the way your creative mind worked. Ang galing! And ang ganda ng model. hahaha!