Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Typical afternoon in Legazpi Village

Yesterday I took some shots in Legazpi Village, particularly in the vicinity of Legazpi St. and Paseo de Roxas. Initially, I was supposed to take the shots two days ago and proof that Makati office is very strict with regards to photo shoots in the area, my permit was denied due to the poor print which was sent to me via fax. So, the day after I went back with the original copy and headed precisely to my assigned area. To my surprise immediately after pulling out my camera, an assigned security patrol (came out of nowhere!) asked me to present my permit. that just shows that it ain't that easy to shoot in Makati without any permit and get away with it! After all that I've went thru I finally got that shots that I needed! :D



No comments: