Sunday, January 18, 2009

Joe + Ianna 1.17.09 Boracay

I'm glad to be back in Boracay to cover a wedding again. Indeed it really is an intimate experience to have a wedding in this little island. It was a pleasure to shoot with my cuz Marla who came from the US and is currently having an exhibit at Silver Lens Gallery, she is a fine art photographer and her wedding portfolio just blew me away! I learned so much from her and Tina this past few days and hopefully I could apply what I have learned from them in my wedding photography. Marla was shooting in film and that inspires me to discipline myself and focus more on the creative side of event documentation. I'm headed back to manila this afternoon and bringing with me the wonderful memories of Joe and Ianna's dream wedding!












No comments: