Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Extreme Prenup: Ricson + Mabel

When Ricson and Mabel proposed that we do our engagement portraits at Mt. Pulag, I honestly thought it would be a walk in the park. Doing some research, I discovered that it is the second highest mountain in the Philippines at 2,922 meters above sea level - still had no idea how difficult this would be... After 22 hours of land travel,12 grueling hours of trekking and sleeping for 7 hours below 10 degrees, It finally struck me that this is not your typical engagement portrait! Being a typical guy not exposed to the harsh conditions of mountaineering I'm just so glad I survived the challenge. Thanks Ricson and Mabel for the unforgettable experience. At this point, I wonder what greater challenge awaits me in my career?? This is one engagement portrait session that I definitely have classified as "EXTREME!" :D




3 comments:

Unknown said...

what?! no comments?! this is awesome andy! i love it, very original (i admire the couple for going out of the box for prenup). beautiful pictures. natural light awesome! what an adventure!

Andy said...

Believe me, it was sooooo out of the box! :D

Anonymous said...

Bro Andy, maraming salamat for taking our prenup pics inspite of the difficulties of the climb. :-) Ang ganda ng pics!!! We showed them to our friends and they keep on giving compliments. ;-) Masaya kami and excited na rin makita yung iba pa. :-D Glory to God for all your photo/art talents. Thank you very much!

-Ricson & Mabel